INDIVIDUAL RENTALS, "A TOURNAMENT IN YOUR CITY", or for CORPORATE "TEAM BUILDING" TOURNAMENTS.
BEACH or GRASS!
Corporate "Team Building" Tournaments:
- We can help your corporation with a "Team Building" grass or beach volleyball tournament. If you have a large open grass area at your corporation, we can run your tournament there!
Below depicts Olukai at St Regis Monarch Resort in Dana Point at their Bi-Annual Grass Tournament (3 net setup depicted for Olukai):
Below depicts the Beta Theta Pi Grass Tournament at UCLA's Sunset Canyon Recreation Center (3 net setup depicted with sand courts in background):
Want "A Tournament In Your City"?:
- We can bring a grass or beach tournament to your City anywhere in the USA!
Cobra Rental Fee:
- 10 Cobra Volleyball Net Systems for beach, grass, or indoor are available for your event. NOTE: Only 1 indoor Cobra System available, which requires existing floor holes.
- $60 per day per system ($50 for verified Non-Profit fundraising tournaments).
- Cobra Setup Fee: $10 per Cobra Net System.
Ball Rental Fee: $10 per day for each Beach Volleyball (Wilson [yellow/white] or Spalding [King of the Beach] Official Beach Volleyballs). 10'x10' Pop Tent Fee: $25 per day (4 royal blue available) Ice Chests/Coolers for beverages: $5 per day Tables/Chairs Fees: $10 per day for white 7'x3' folding tables (12 tables) and $3 per day for matching white folding chairs (80 chairs) Delivery Fees: $0.65 a mile from Zip Code 90814 or Fed Ex/UPS.
Tournament Director Fee: Previously certified Tournament Director for AVP, USA Beach Volleyball, CBVA, AVA, and Volley America Officiating Fee: Previously certified for AVP and USA Volleyball indoor, with access to additional certified officials for larger events.
Please call 562-394-7125 or email email@example.com for more information on Corporate "Team Building" Tournaments, A Tournament In Your City, or Individual Rentals.
Float Serve Volleyball conducts quality, grass volleyball tournaments, indoor volleyball tournaments,
and beach volleyball tournaments in Southern California (Los Angeles area).
Float Serve Volleyball